"[Exclusive] NewJeans member's mother A said, 'Park Jiwon, CEO of HYBE, will give NewJeans a long vacation'."




"CEO Park Jiwon said he would give the children a long vacation."

While HYBE and its label ADOR are in fierce conflict, the mother of one of the NewJeans members had a telephone interview with Daily Sports. One member's mother, A, was careful about causing damage to her children, and said on the 12th, "I was really distressed because we sent this E-mail for no reason, and I thought this happened."

"One day of CEO Min Heejin's press conference (April 25), three of NewJeans' mothers, including me, visited HYBE," A said. "I was worried that CEO Min would be in trouble and I thought we could build a bridge between HYBE and ADOR," she added.

Mrs. A said, "CEO Park Jiwon (HYBE)became about 20 minutes late, and other executives came first. We didn't talk about our meditation for a few minutes, and they brought a laptop or something and said, 'CEO Min did this wrong'."

Earlier, parents of NewJeans members, including A, pointed out the plagiarism of NewJeans by the rookie group 000, which debuted on March 31 on the label Belift Lab, a label under HYBE, and sent an e-mail to ADOR asking for correction. CEO Min Heejin sent an e-mail containing her opinions, including this email, to HYBE and Belift Lab on April 3rd. ADOR then sent an e-mail again on April 16th saying there was no answer to the issue, and HYBE sent an e-mail reply to ADOR's second E-mail on the morning of April 22nd and started an ADOR audit in the afternoon. 

When asked, "There is also a suspicion that NewJeans' mothers may have been persuaded by CEO Min Heejin and sent such an e-mail," A said, "Even so, HYBE talked about it," adding, "I was so embarrassed to show you the contents of Vice President of ADOR A's KakaoTalk and say that I know everything."

"Since we don't know whether we can use these words or not, we asked CEO Min Heejin to see what we wanted to send," she said, adding, "I clearly told him that it was basically started by us (NewJeans parents) at the meeting (with HYBE management)."

"At first, photos of OOO concept were posted and my friends sent me if it was a new photo of NewJeansz and I was like, 'There are no OOs.' I wondered what it was. It was also similar. So I exchanged opinions with my mom and asked Min. We definitely started it."

Mrs. A said, "I couldn't say anything more at the scene, but after I came out, I said, 'No, if you have a facial recognition disability, you can't hear it.' And I thought, 'Even if you don't recognize who it is, if you say hello, don't you usually get a greeting?'" she said.

In addition, Mrs. A said, "At the meeting, the HYBE people talked about CEO Min's management of 000. At the same time, since this story is a sensitive and cautious story, I urged them not to tell (NewJeans) children," she added, "But after I came out of HYBE, articles related to 000 management came out within an hour. No, after talking like they care so much about the children, I published an article in mess than an hour and I wondered, 'Whar are these people?'" she added.

Mrs. A said, "CEO Park Jiwon came later and told us, 'Mrs. Min didn't share any data at Newjeans Tokyo Dome in June, but they also have a lot of professionals, so they will be able to proceed well." He added, "At the same time, she plans to give (NewJeans) a long vacation when the Tokyo Dome is over "

Mrs. A said, "I couldn't ask how long the vacation was, but CEO Park said 'It takes about a year and a half to recruit a Grammy (award-winning) producer, and I'm trying to attach it as soon as possible,'" he said. "So when I came out, I met the mothers. 'The Grammy producer takes a year and a half, but he said he was going to attach it as soon as possible, so does that mean a long vacation is that much?' I said I should ask this the next time we meet," she confessed.

A emphasized, "We clearly told HYBE, 'We want NewJeans with CEO Min Heejin,'" adding, "It's a common idea agreed upon by all five member mothers."

"Actually, I have a lot of worries. I also worry that without Min Heejin, I would not leave my children in HYBE for a long time. Before this happened, I heard from Min that she has plans to have a world tour of NewJeans next year. But to have a long vacation..."

On the other hand, in response to this claim by NewJeans member's mothers, Mr. A, a high-ranking HYBE official said, "Giving a long vacation does not mean that you will take a break. Usually, when an idol makes a comeback, they do a lot of activities and then take a break, right? After that, if a comeback schedule is set, we will work hard and that's what it means," he said.

He then explained, "I never mean to suspend NewJeans' activities," adding, "HYBE said they would take special care of NewJeans and support them to become the best artist."

The official countered, "The people who were present at the time said that if they were going to sudap (industry slang for suspending an idol's activities for a long period of time at the agency), why did they talk about it with the producer?" He then refuted "This is an evil play in which she (CEO Min Heejin) is trying to inflame the anger of her fans in order to become independent by making nonsense claims."

This high-ranking official also said, "There are a lot of evidence (related to CEO Min Heejin's alleged breach of trust)," and added, "If these materials are released in court, many people will know HYBE's sincerity."


Source: Ilgan Sport

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Exclusive] NewJeans is worth 1 trillon won, if HYBE is having a hard time, ADOR are free to go around"... Min Heejin and President Lee obtained the text messages