Netizens gave their reactions about NewJeans entered the top 5 of Gallup Korea favorite singers survey


 June 19, 2024


[Theqoo] [Gallup] 50 favorite things for Koreans - NewJeans for singers




I'm so proud of our rabbits. I'm so proud of them πŸ₯ΉπŸ’™

🫳🏻🫳🏻🫳🏻🫳🏻🫳🏻
🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰


Comments
  • Wow, Jjangjeans! Congratulations! 🐰🐰🐰
  • I'm so proud of them
  • Jjangjeans γ…Šγ…‹γ…Šγ…‹πŸ’πŸ˜˜ (γ…Šγ…‹γ…Šγ…‹ is the short terms of μΆ• μΆ• that's means short of μΆ•ν•˜ν•΄(congratulations))
  • Look at the lineup. I'm so proud of them
  • Jjangjeans!!!!!!!!
  • Our rabbits are on the lineup. It's so new γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹γ…‹
  • I'm so proud of our rabbits πŸ’™πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ°πŸ’™


Original source: Theqoo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Theqoo] The relationship between the YouTuber and BIGHIT's Vice President who had maliciously edited and reconstructed Min Heejin's KakaoTalk to put her against NewJeans is revealed

When NewJeans Hanni sang the 80s Japanese song "Blue Coral Reef," the Tokyo Dome erupted in an unbelievable roar, and in fact, the song wasn't just a simple hit

Min Hee-jin, when asked, "Do you propose reconciliation to HYBE?" "Of course...I didn't start the fight."