Hanni who sang "Aoi Sangoshou (Blue Coral Reef)" for her solo performance at their Tokyo Dome fan meeting today creates a hot topic

 June 26th, 2024


[Theqoo - Hot] NewJeans Hanni who sang "Aoi Sangoshou" at their Tokyo Dome fan meeting today



 



 Comments

  • I'm a huge fan of the original song, and Hanni reinterpreted version also great!! Clean, neat, sweet feeling!
  • It seems like it'll sweep away all the Japanese fans ㅋㅋㄲㅋ
  • Hanni, you're really a powerful idol. You must be really popular in Japan, too. I think it would have been a hit if you debuted as a solo artist with that concept in Japan ㅋㅋㅋ
  • Wow, Hanni sings this song!!!!!! Hanni-ya, you're the best really
  • Wow this is my first time hearing this song and it goes well with Hanni
  • Wow this is a really cool fan meeting
  • Wow, the song selection is great and so refreshing ㅠㅠ
  • Aaaaaaaahhhh Hanni is really cute ㅠㅠ The song selection was really good
  • She looks even better with short hair ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Pham Hanni singing Seiko's song
  • Hanni must have been an uproar in Japan ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
  • Wow, who choose this song?
  • It's so pretty, cute and neat. Perfect song choice ㅜㅠ
  • It suits her so well. I really like it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hanni, you're so good at it
  • I thought it was a Korean song, but it wasn't
  • She's so perfect with short hair and shee looks neat like that
  • Wow, is that the song from Love Letter???? Hanni sang the song from the movie. My life ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's so crazy. It's so good ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • It's really lovely. I thought it was Seiko Matsuda when I saw Bubble Gum rhythm band, but I didn't know they would do it on fan meeting
  • No, the song selection, her voice, that short haircut and the skirt all go so well together
  • Pham Hanni is crazy ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so cute, pretty and good at singing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • When Hanni was close-up with the camera in her short hair during Bubble Gum, I thought she would go well with Aoi Sangoshou (Blue Coral Reef) but she really did it here ㅠㅠㅠ Hanni is so pretty
  • Oh, I'm going crazy. The outfit, the song and Hanni are just all crazy. She's neat, cute and pretty. I love Hanni Pham ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Fuck! My stomach hurts. I'm going crazy Hanni-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Let's hurry and go do a Korea concert



Original source: Theqoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Exclusive] NewJeans is worth 1 trillon won, if HYBE is having a hard time, ADOR are free to go around"... Min Heejin and President Lee obtained the text messages

"[Exclusive] NewJeans member's mother A said, 'Park Jiwon, CEO of HYBE, will give NewJeans a long vacation'."