NewJeans Hanni who is currently going viral after her Otter challenge at their online fansign today

 June 3rd, 2024


[Theqoo - Hot] NewJeans Hanni otter challenge








So cute...


Comments
  • When will Hanni be designated as our national treasure?

  • Wow her hair is really cute

  • Pham Otter

  • Pham Hanni you're five years old, right??ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  • Why is she so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Crazy

  • You're cuter than an otter ㅠㅠㅠ Pham Hanni ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I'm going crazy seriously ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  • Is it okay to be this cute?ㅠㅠ

  • I just want to bite Pham Hanni

  • Ah seriously I'm going crazy... She successfully made me her fan Hanni-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  • How can she look so pure? Ih, she's so cute

  • She is rich in facial expressions. She's so adorable ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

  • Even though I'm not interested in idols, I often watch Hanni because she's so cute

  • Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ She's so cute. Mu heart hurts

  • Ah seriously I'm really biting my mouth

  • Is she crazy?? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Ha... I think I'm going crazy... Hanni-ya oh my...

  • She's so cute I'm crying ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  • Hanni, you are the cutest ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

  • Ha, isn't she just an elementary school student? She's so freaking cute

  • Ah I have to put her in my pocket

  • The whole series is so cute

  • I'm crying because she's so cute...














Original post: Theqoo



June 3rd, 2024


[Daum Cafe] NewJeans Hanni otter challenge (?)







Comment
  • How can a person be that cute??... I'm going crazy
  • The third one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's so cute I'm going insane
  • Ha seriously, you... stop... stop being cute. I'm really having a hard time
  • Can a human being this cute?
  • Fuck she's so cute Pham Hanni is mine
  • I'm going crazy. She's so, so, so cute
  • Euahhhhkk what do you want to do? Oh? Do you want to date this unnie?
  • How can she be so bubbly? Oh my gosh she's so cute
  • Ha... My favourite is Harin so stop trying to flirt with me seriously
  • I'm going crazy that swear words are coming out ㅠㅠㅠ
  • She was so cute that I fainted and woke up again...
  • Seriously are you crazy Pham Hanni? I'm dizzy
  • What should I do? What should I do? She's so cute ㅠㅠ
  • She must be insane
  • She's so cute that makes me fainted. But the way she speaks is really like a smart person
  • I really like the very first full-face shot so much ㅠㅠ She's so cute 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️
  • Ah seriously I'm getting dizzy... She's too cute

Original post: Daum Cafe

 

Comments