NewJeans Minji's solo stage performance wowed everyone with her visuals and vocals

 June 26th, 2024


[Theqoo - Hot] Today's face + tone are crazy. NewJeans Minji's solo performance at Tokyo Dome



 

 

 

 


 Original song Vaundy - Odoriko


.Comments

  • The song goes well with Minji's voice ㅠㅠㅠㅠ It's crazy
  • Ah, what song is this? I feel like I heard it a lot in Shorts
  • Everyone did a great job selecting the song
  • Her voices goes well with it. She's so beautiful
  • The song selection is perfect. I love it
  • Minji's song selection, voice and visualsㅠㅠ
  • At the end of the song, when she went out on stage and put down the mic... She must have gone crazy... I was crying while listening to it ㅜㅜㅜ
  • What is it? She's so pretty. The atmosphere is amazing
  • Minji...ㅠㅠㅠ I really like your vocals in Supernatural these days... The song selection is really good
  • Minji's face is so lovely... It's so pretty
  • Wow, everyone is so good at choosing songs. Fans must have loved it
  • Ha, Minji-ya, I love you (first love memory was manipulated)
  • She looks really good wearing her school uniform and carrying a backpack. She has a great voice and I like Minji so muchㅠㅠ
  • Minji's voice is a real hit
  • Her nose is truly a work of art. Even if you try to make it on purpose, it seems difficult
  • Minji's voice is better than I expected. It goes well with the song and the styling. I really like the atmosphere
  • Vaundy's song surprisingly goes well with you. It's the best
  • The song goes together so well. It's so pretty, and it kind of makes me cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
  • Wow I really like this song. It suits you so well!!!!
  • I love Minji's voice. She's good at it
  • It's so perfect. I think I fell in love with her ㅠㅠ
  • I like this so g. You did a great job of choosing it ㅋㅋㅋ The tone suits you well
  • Having this kind of experience at such a young age. I'm so jealousㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜ The song suits her really well
  • I sang this song with Minji at a coin karaoke. This is a memory that doesn't exist

Original source: Theqoo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Exclusive] NewJeans is worth 1 trillon won, if HYBE is having a hard time, ADOR are free to go around"... Min Heejin and President Lee obtained the text messages

"[Exclusive] NewJeans member's mother A said, 'Park Jiwon, CEO of HYBE, will give NewJeans a long vacation'."