Netizens praised Hyein's beauty which has increased over time

 July 10th, 2024


[Instiz] Hyein, what's wrong with your face these days...





I think she's so unreal. She still a baby, but how much prettier will she become in the future?


Comments
  • Even she was 16 years old last year 😱 this baby's future is so bright
  • Her beauty and atmosphere are all crazy
  • She's so pretty
  • Min Heejin is really amazing... All the babies are crazy
  • Seriously you're soooooooooooo pretty
  • How can she have that kind of vibe at that age...
  • Wow, it doesn't make sense... At the ugliest age...
  • Wow... Look at the first picture 
  • Wow... How can a 17-year-old be like this
  • It's really crazy
  • Really awesome γ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œγ…œ
  • How come every single one of NewJeans members is a center award? Hyein is the best seriously
  • Like a goddess
  • Is she younger than me?...
  • I'm curious about the last highlighter. It's so pretty...
  • I think she's the most eye-catching member of NewJeans. I'm looking forward to the future
  • Wow, how did you find a baby like this? The atmosphere is really unique...
  • How can a baby turn out like that... Her skin is also dark, so she looks like a hot girl and has a more laid-back vibe
  • She looks good without the thick bangs...
  • She's so pretty, really pretty
  • I'm still flying around, but how long will I be flying when I'm in my 20s...
  • Wow, the atmosphere... I'm looking forward to this girl in her 20s and 30s



Original source: Instiz




Comments